Friday, December 19, 2008

Why boys need parents!

As the mother of a very active pair of children I am always aware of my responsibilities and limitations as a parent.

Today I got an email with these pictures from a very dear friend who is also the parent of an active preschool age boy and I see all the characteristics of my son and hers in all these pictures.

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

I dont know who the photographers are, so I cannot acknowledge them. I guess these pictures have been floating around cyberspace for a while. Thanks folks, you show me what I must contend with in the growing years!

Enjoy!














9 comments:

asaaan said...

hey I didnt know you had a blog.
Came over from KiranM's blog.

PS:your username is the top search query on my blog :)

Aneela Z said...

damn...now Im really dreading my "site under development" being a boy!!

Another Kiran In NYC said...

Aneela:
It is a circus every minute and I am not wearing the Ringmasters hat! I have no idea who is.

Big difference parenting boys and girls. I have one of each and can compare.

Congratulations and good luck with your site under construction. Always an exciting time.

Asaaan:
Welcome and thanks for coming by. Have any thoughts about how the parenting of boys and girls is different? You are the voice of experience.

Indian Home Maker said...

Have gone through and thankfully over all this!!! Delightful but horrifying pictures :)

DeeplyDip said...

lol...the pics look good as long as the child is not yours! I have a friend whose son is exactly like this...running around and doing such stuff all the time...

Anorak said...

The pictures are kind of cool...but in a scary way!!! Not something I should be looking forward to then?!?

Double Seven said...

INSANE!

The first picture I saw of that baby muscling in to the fridge, I thought he was your baby! lol.

Then as I scrolled down to see rest of the pictures, I thought that you have taken all these from your forward-email. :)

Where did you get such daffy pictures of such twee moments of gora babies? :)

--
77

Balvinder Singh said...

Interesting blog. Just scolled down some posts. Added to favourite as a first step. Will be coming back for more.

divinediu said...

hahahahahah

i liked these


esp the lil kid with the melon!